©2018 by M & J Tax Services. Proudly created with Wix.com

Amended Returns

     Did you know that you can go back up to three years to claim a refund that you missed?  It’s true!  If you think that you may have paid too much tax, bring in your returns and take advantage of our free second opinion.  If it was done correctly, we will let you know, if not then we will fix it for you.  Come in and see why M&J Tax Services is the deserts premier income tax preparation company.